Membership Terms & Conditions
This agreement sets out the terms and conditions that will govern the relationship between us, Expressive Arts Academy and you, the Parent/Guardian. It is a legally binding agreement. These conditions are important to maintain standards and to ensure that all members gain the maximum benefit from their membership.
- If you need to cancel for any reason, more than 48 hours notice will give you a full refund. If you cancel with less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled class or miss the class, you will not receive a refund.
- To avoid disturbing classes, please aim to be present in the Zoom waiting room 5 minutes prior to the start time of your class. Students arriving more than 10 minutes late may not be permitted entry.
- A teacher may, at any time, ask your child to leave a class if they are jeopardising the safety, participation, educational experience or enjoyment of others.
- Each franchise may also have their own additional rules of which you will be notified. Yourself, your child and any guests are required to observe these rules in full.
- Please be aware that Expressive Arts Academy reserves the right to change the day, time and location of the sessions. Should this be restrictive to attendance the minimum notice period will be waived.
- You may terminate this agreement at any time without liability if the tuition the child is offered falls below, on more than one occasion, the standards reasonably expected to be provided.
- This agreement may be terminated if either party is in serious breach of its obligations to the other.
- We reserve the right to use any individual or group photographs or movie shots of your child for press or promotional purposes. (Parents will be asked to complete a media consent form.)
- Bullying, harassment, abuse or other inappropriate behaviour by you, your child or guests is strictly forbidden and will result in expulsion and such other legal remedies as may be available.
- To the extent permitted by law, our liability to you, save in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence shall be limited to the total amount you have paid for your membership.
- You and your child must treat all Expressive Arts Academy members, children, staff and teachers with respect and consideration. EAA does not tolerate rude, offensive or aggressive remarks and behaviour in any way. You must make yourself and your child aware of the health and safety rules of the venue and comply with the recommendations at all times.
- We reserve the right to make changes to these rules.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.